Art-Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main topic

2 posters

Go down

Main topic Empty Main topic

Post by BiogeneticBamboo Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:11 pm

This is a place where new members can introduce themselves! They can do this in this topic or in other topics!
So seeing as I'm the admin and the first member of this website, I'll go first Very Happy

Hello everyone, I'm the admin of this website, you can refer to me as Sacha or anything else you can come up with.
I love making art, both digitally and traditionally. My favorite medium is probably alcohol based markers (like copic and promarkers) or just pencil. I love drawing both in a cartoonish/manga-ish style and drawing more abstract ideas, my drawing style seems to vary a lot.

Other than drawing I'm also a huge nintendo geek study , especially pokemon, I do circus, I love a lot of music but some of my favorite groups are Marianas Trench and Panic at the disco, and I also love watching anime and all that jazz

So that's all I got for now, see ya later!
BiogeneticBamboo
BiogeneticBamboo
Admin

https://artz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Main topic Empty Re: Main topic

Post by capybaracandle Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Um, hi. You can call me Em or Lee, or Archie if you want to. I've been drawing pretty much my whole life, and i just recently got into digital art. I primarily use Spectrum Noir alcohol-based markers (because I'm too broke for anything else lmao) and colored pencils, depending on what I'm doing, but I'm open to all mediums. My art style is pretty stable, though sometimes I improve a lot in a short period of time.

Besides art, I've been playing piano for 8 years and counting. I'm super into LoZ, even though I've been stuck on Twilight Princess for a few months now. I'm also into Steven Universe, Supernatural, and Scrubs as of right now. I usually spend the rest of my time reading or patrolling tumblr or twitter or something.

So yeah, that's about it. Hope I make some friends, this seems like it'll be pretty fun.

capybaracandle

Back to top Go down

Post by BiogeneticBamboo Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:08 pm

capybaracandle wrote:Um, hi. You can call me Em or Lee, or Archie if you want to. I've been drawing pretty much my whole life, and i just recently got into digital art. I primarily use Spectrum Noir alcohol-based markers (because I'm too broke for anything else lmao) and colored pencils, depending on what I'm doing, but I'm open to all mediums. My art style is pretty stable, though sometimes I improve a lot in a short period of time.

Besides art, I've been playing piano for 8 years and counting. I'm super into LoZ, even though I've been stuck on Twilight Princess for a few months now. I'm also into Steven Universe, Supernatural, and Scrubs as of right now. I usually spend the rest of my time reading or patrolling tumblr or twitter or something.

So yeah, that's about it. Hope I make some friends, this seems like it'll be pretty fun.

Hey! Thanks for joining here ^^
I've wanted to test out spectrum noir for a while now but I'm not sure if they even sell it where I live ;-;
That's why I mainly use promarkers
I love loz and steven universe btw, I haven't really played the game that much yet though
BiogeneticBamboo
BiogeneticBamboo
Admin

https://artz.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down